What is Mental health? 7 Tips how to look after mental health?
What is mental health-
- Supporting in make the most of your potential
- Carry on with life
- Play a full part in your personal life, professional life, society and among friends.
What is good mental health?
Good mental health is categorized by human ability to fulfill the key functions including:
- The ability to learn.
- The capability to feel, define and
- Make a reach of positive and negative sentiments.
- The inability to nourish good relationships.
- The capacity to survive, manage change and uncertainty.
What are mental health problems?
Most mental health symptoms have been divided into two groups. As mentioned below:-
- Neurotic symptoms: - such as depression, anxiety or panic called common mental health problems.
- Psychotic symptoms: - This is a less common problem which interferes with perception of reality, and hallucinations such as seeing, hearing, smelling or feeling things that no one else can.
How do mental health problems affect people?
Anxiety and depression can be severe and Long-lasting.
Anxiety and depression have a robust influence on people’s lives.
People affected may hear voices, delusion, and groundless beliefs.
People feel unworldly, powerful or interpret certain senses into everyday events.
How to look after mental health?
- Express your feelings
- Keep yourself active
- Eat well
- Drink sensibly
- Keep yourself in circle
- Accept and feel good about yourself
- Keep caring your relationships